Sat, 23 September 2017
FB Twitter Rss
Advertisement
Fri, 21 July 2017 15:56:08

Get The Best Of Carpet, Rug, Upholstery Cleaning and Repairs At New Dimensions Website

New Dimension Fabric Cleaning & Protection have launched a new website. The company deliver expert rug, carpet and upholstery cleaning, protection and repair services to their clients in the Foxborough, MA.

A new website has been launched by New Dimension Fabric Protection & Cleaning. The Foxborough, MA based company are experts in carper and upholstery cleaning and protection.

For more information please visit the website here: mypureprotection.com.

New Dimension Fabric Cleaning & Protection explain that they have been in operation in the greater Boston area since 1992. They are a small business that provides expert carpet, oriental rug and upholstery cleaning as well as fabric protection.

Their quality IICRC certified technicians use the latest technology to carry out all major and minor repair and cleaning jobs and have an IICRC Master Cleaner to answer any questions regarding carpet cleaning or fabric protection. They deliver a professional service that includes spot dying for bleach, sun fade and stains, even on fine oriental rugs.

New Dimension Fabric Cleaning & Protection provide a twelve step cleaning process for carpets, rugs, furniture upholstery and drapes. They explain that 85% of dirt and soil in carpets can be vacuumed away by their powerful machines and then they can remove the other 15% by cleansing the carpets. Oriental rugs can be taken to their facility to be deep cleansed and quick dried.

Once a carpet or rug has been cleaned New Dimension Fabric Cleaning and Protection can then apply a protector spray to them. The example video on the website showing this in action features a glass of red wine purposefully spilled on to a carpet. The liquid is repelled and this gives the homeowner time to mop up the spillage. The protector also extends the life of carpets and rugs by preventing abrasion that leads to wear and tear.

Other carpet and upholstery options include a sanitiser treatment which helps to remove germs and rid them of odors such as pet urine, cigarette and mustiness. Another service offered is expert repair. The company can mend cigarette burns and rips, spot dye bleached areas and re-stretch them if needed.

Those wishing to find out more about New Dimension Fabric Cleaning & Protection can visit the website on the link provided above.

 

Link to Source:
http://www.datsyn.com/press-release/25059/2017/07/21/Get-The-Best-Of-Carpet-Rug-Upholstery-Cleaning-and-Repairs-At-New-Dimensions-Website

 

LOGIN TO POST ADS

Free Registration
Username / Email
Password
  • Forgot your Password?
  • Create an Account
  • Latest News

    Treatment for sleep apnea Scottsdal..
    on 22 September 2017 21:03:44
    For three or four weeks after birth the infant sleeps more or less, day and night, only waking to sa
    Cash Advance Online Direct Lenders ..
    on 22 September 2017 21:02:59
    For the homeowner in search of a home equity line of credit the availability of interest-only home e
    How To Become A Super Affiliate wit..
    on 22 September 2017 20:58:32
    Over the past years, web hosting has grown bigger than it used to be. With more companies getting in
    Be Healthy with Ketogenic Diet Menu..
    on 22 September 2017 20:55:28
    Eating healthy is something we all would like to do, although it can be hard.  In order to eat
    Interest Rates for Business Loans I..
    on 22 September 2017 20:53:18
    Thinking of buying or building that perfect home?  Before you sign on the dotted line some rese

    Latest Classified Ads

    Solar Battery charger..
    on 12 January 2017 18:55:06
    Solar battery charger –  10000mAh Solar battery Power Bank charger With Fold-able 4 Solar..
    Power Bank 20000mAh Slim aluminum a..
    on 12 January 2017 18:51:52
    Power bank 20000mAh Slim Aluminum Alloy mobile battery charger with electronic digital display ..
    Portable Car battery jump starter..
    on 12 January 2017 18:49:04
    Portable car battery jump starter  power bank 12000mah, emergency Multi purpose battery charger..
    10000mAh lithium polymer slim power..
    on 01 January 2017 17:11:34
    10000mAh power bank lithium polymer battery for smartphones and tablet,20000mah OEM and ODM are all ..
    Wireless Charger 10000mah Power Ban..
    on 01 January 2017 17:09:38
    Wireless Charger – 10000mAh Polymer lithium-ion QI wireless power bank for sams..